• Chat

Chat symbols dictionary

images chat symbols dictionary

Good for stalling while you think of a reply. Splashing Sweat Symbol This one can mean a number of things but they all essentially boil down to one thing: Waving Hand Sign Waving hand sign? Plus you save lots of time at the keyboard--which you can use on your homework, right? Some people actually use this as a vagina.

• Chat Smiley Symbols Texting Cryptic Language Dictionary Planetpals Earthzone
  • Texting What the Heck Do All of Those Symbols Mean Hot
  • The Ultimate Sexting Emoji Dictionary
  • πŸ‘» Snapchat Emoji Meanings β€” πŸ’› Friend Emojis
  • πŸ“™ Emojipedia β€” πŸ˜ƒ Home of Emoji Meanings πŸ’πŸ‘ŒπŸŽπŸ˜

• Nov 2, Smiley Face and Emoji Meanings If you send the same message with a happy smiley face symbol:) the person.

Chat Smiley Symbols Texting Cryptic Language Dictionary Planetpals Earthzone

Twitter Chat Dictionary 6. My friend who is all about texting gets a little carried away with the symbols and she is talking about so I found this neat chart to help in finding the meanings!.

Language, cryptic language, visual smiley symbols, smileys, text email and chat symbols and abbreviations, kids slang.
    You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2. The media would have you believe that sexting is purely a teen epidemichowever studies show that we love exchanging a flirty message well into our 20s and 30s. The extensive how-to guide on using little yellow men in your sex life.

Some women are anti-bunny. ECO dictionary Ecology terms you need to know.

Chat symbols dictionary
    This monkey has definitely seen evil.

View the article Back home. The wink's cheeky cousin, this one is usually used after you've said something a bit left field, slightly cheeky but not too explicit.

October 11, at 5: Probably the most elusive face emoji, literally no one knows what it means so can be used for a variety of reasons. Rarely are words completely typed out.

Whatsapp category activities Activities Β· Whatsapp category travel and places Travel & Places Β· Whatsapp category objects Objects Β· Whatsapp category symbols.

Jan 30, Along with texting, we are also addicted to online chats.

Video: Chat symbols dictionary What do every smile says-The Real Meaning Of Your Favorite Emojis-Know The Daily Used Emojis Names

You can refer to the following texting symbols list as a dictionary to help solve your. CWYL, Chat With You Later. CYA, 1. See Ya. 2. Cover Your Ass. CYAL8R, See You All Later. DIIK, Damned If I Know.

Video: Chat symbols dictionary The 40 Most Common Texting Abbreviations and Acronyms

DIKU? Do I Know You?

Texting What the Heck Do All of Those Symbols Mean Hot

DIY, Do It Yourself .
    Smileys are a fun way of expressing oneself! According to our research this is the perfect reply to a sexy pic. Kiss Mark The sassiest way of saying goodbye when you're done.

The wink's cheeky cousin, this one is usually used after you've said something a bit left field, slightly cheeky but not too explicit. Good for stalling while you think of a reply. January 7, at 9:

Chat symbols dictionary
    Who knows what races the Hot Pepper and Eat of Maize are for.

The Ultimate Sexting Emoji Dictionary

Thanks a lot for this great resource. Expressionless Face "Yeah I'm not into that. January 7, at 9: According to our research this is the perfect reply to a sexy pic.

Lollipop "I take you to the candy shop, I let you lick the lollipop" - 50 Cent, 21st Century poet. Personally I think the monkey is a great way to follow a "whoops, I can't believe I just something that explicit.

The Smiley Dictionary.:) - basic smiley;:) - midget smiley;,-) - winking happy smiley; (-: left hand smiley; (:) - smiley big face; (: (- very unhappy smiley;,-} - wry.

Leading Internet dictionary defines thousands of online communication, technology and business terms NetLingo List of Chat Acronyms & Text Shorthand.

πŸ‘» Snapchat Emoji Meanings β€” πŸ’› Friend Emojis

May 6, Warning: explicit content. This article has been classified as β€œExplicit content”, which means it may contain nudity or other sensitive content.
    Not your 1 best friend, but they are up there. Thanks a lot for this great resource. Sexting can be great for a variety of reasons, for example: Kiss Mark The sassiest way of saying goodbye when you're done. It's a good reaction all round:

MONCTON SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
    You have snapped this person every day, and they have snapped you back.

Smirking Face I think this one might have actually been designed for sexting. Who knows what races the Hot Pepper and Eat of Maize are for.

πŸ“™ Emojipedia β€” πŸ˜ƒ Home of Emoji Meanings πŸ’πŸ‘ŒπŸŽπŸ˜

December 17, at 4: However it can also mean fucking like bunnies, so there's that. Despite the fact that this is the ugliest effing tongue we've ever seen, the tongue can be used to represent upcoming cunnilingus, so it is a vital emoji. December 15, at 6:

0 comments