• Chat

Chateau monfort hotel milan

images chateau monfort hotel milan

My husband and I just had 3 nights stay at Chateau Monfort and was simply wonderful! All 77 guestrooms including three Junior Suites and five Suites are lavishly and fancifully decorated. Breakfast is available for a fee. Find out about cookies and privacy and changing your settings. I stayed at chateau Montfort for 2 nights on a business trip and was frustrated to not enjoy my time there as I was very busy with work! The staff looked after us really well, and chose excellent restaurants for us. Hard to pass the cozy reception without beeing greeted and having someone to deal with you soonest and if you are lucky enough to be picked by one of the two gentlemen As befitting a sleek design hotel, the technology is state-of-the-art. We loved our stay here, the hotel is luxurious and beautiful with staff to match!

• Chateau Monfort (Milan, Italy) Jetsetter
  • Hotel Chateau Monfort Official Site Hotel with Spa in Milan Booking Offers
  • Chateau Monfort from $ ($̶3̶9̶9̶). Milan Hotels KAYAK
  • Hotel Chateau Monfort (Milan) from £

• Welcome to Chateau Monfort: book our hotel with spa in Milan on our official site and use our offers to get a wonderful spa break.

See traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Chateau Monfort, ranked #4 of hotels in Milan and rated of 5 at TripAdvisor. This 5-star boutique hotel is located in Milan's historic center, an 8-minute walk from Piazza San Babila and the fashion area of Via Montenapoleone.
    It was my sisters birthday and the staff arranged a gorgeous little cake for her.

Video: Chateau monfort hotel milan Chateau Monfort, luxury hotel 5 stelle a Milano

Similar hotels to Hotel Chateau Monfort. Isola dei Sapori is wildly popular for its Sardinian-influenced seafood such as the octopus with potatoes and pastas.

Chateau Monfort (Milan, Italy) Jetsetter

We had turn down service every night with fresh water, weather forecast and sweets. Can't recommend this hotel more! The hotel is really great, bed is very comfy and decoration is amazing!! Reviewed 2 days ago.

Hotel Chateau Monfort Official Site Hotel with Spa in Milan Booking Offers

Chateau monfort hotel milan
    We also had a fruit platter and bottle of Prosecco for our anniversary: My husband and I just had 3 nights stay at Chateau Monfort and was simply wonderful!

Relais La Speranzina Sirmione, Italy. In addition to the Duomowhich is surrounded by alfresco eateries and the fantastic Gelateria Odeonthe hotel is convenient for the Giardini Pubblicithe Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory, and Palazzo Serbelloni.

In the Cella di Bacco wine bar, guests can enjoy charcuterie and cheeses or book a candlelit dinner under the vaulted red brick ceiling.

Compare hotel prices and find the cheapest price for the Chateau Monfort Hotel in Milan. View 27 photos and read reviews.

Chateau Monfort from $ ($̶3̶9̶9̶). Milan Hotels KAYAK

Hotel? trivago!. Chateau Monfort, Milan: See traveller reviews, photos, and cheap rates for Chateau Monfort, ranked #4 of hotels in Milan and rated of 5 at.

In the heart of Milan, discover the splendour of a very unique hotel housed in an Art Nouveau building from the early 20th century.

Hotel Château Monfort is.
    Call to book Freephone number Privacy policy. I stayed at chateau Montfort for 2 nights on a business trip and was frustrated to not enjoy my time there as I was very busy with work! Located in the heart of the lobby area, under a stunning crystal dome ceiling, the lounge Bar Mezzanotte plays the landlord role with charm and luxury.

The hotels own brand toiletries were lovely and smelt amazing.

Hotel Chateau Monfort (Milan) from £

This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed.

Hapa girl quotes
    Can't recommend this hotel more! How to Get There Chateau Monfort.

The hotel public spaces are generally lacking and not so generous but the room size are truly worth a 5 stars property if not a Relais Chateau. The Look Housed in a corner building designed by Milanese architect Paolo Mezzanotte inthis urban chateau is set in a leafy residential area of Milan, within easy reach of major sights, including the Duomo, La Scala and countless high-end boutiques. The room was gorgeous, the beds were really comfortable and the bathroom was great.

5 comments

• Bagor

Unique rooms, inspired by fashion, music and art, are all soundproofed, with a coffee maker, wi-fi and LCD TV as standard. We also had a fruit platter and bottle of Prosecco for our anniversary:

• Menris

The Spa was divine, we didn't get treatments but wish we had! The hotel features beautifully restored and elegantly furnished interiors, with an atmosphere of a romantic castle.

• Maujin

This hotel has facilities measuring square feet square metersincluding meeting rooms. The bathroom and bath was lovely and had little owl details in the room.