• Chat

Cupid in spanish

images cupid in spanish

An error has occured. See how foreign-language expressions are used in real life. Compile a new entry. Home English to Spanish Cupid. You can suggest improvements to this PONS entry here: How do I find the new example sentences?

• Cupid English to Spanish Translation
  • Translate Cupid from English to Spanish
  • Cupid English to Spanish Translation Oxford Dictionaries

• The painter filled the romantic scene with cupids overhead shooting their arrows at lovers pinto llenó la imagen romántica de cupidos que desde arriba. Translate the word cupid to Spanish. The dictionary languages are English- Spanish.

Cupid English to Spanish Translation

cupid - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
    I for Isaac Brit. See how foreign-language expressions are used in real life. As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. The main sources we used are professionally translated company, and academic, websites.

In addition, we have included websites of international organizations such as the European Union.

Video: Cupid in spanish Spanish Cupid Man.

images cupid in spanish
    Gmail.com login sign email
    Submit a new entry.

The entry has been added to your favourites. See how foreign-language expressions are used in real life.

Video: Cupid in spanish Cupid's Guillotine Trailer (Spanish)

We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website. We are using the following form field to detect spammers.

Spanish Translation of “Cupid” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online.

images cupid in spanish

Over Spanish translations of English words and phrases. Spanish Translation of “Cupid's bow” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. Over Spanish translations of English words and phrases. Spanish word for cupid, including example sentences in both English and Spanish.

Translate Cupid from English to Spanish

Learn how to say cupid in Spanish with audio of a native Spanish speaker.
    How do I find the new sentence examples? You can change your cookie settings at any time. What do they call French toast in France?

images cupid in spanish

How do I find the new example sentences? This new feature displays references to sentence pairs from translated texts, which we have found for you on the Internet, directly within many of our PONS dictionary entries.

Cupid English to Spanish Translation Oxford Dictionaries

images cupid in spanish
    Abbreviation man-day
    You will find the translations found for all senses of the headword under the tab "Usage Examples". My search history My favourites. Continue Find out more. You will find the translations found for all senses of the headword under the tab "Usage Examples" Where do these examples come from?

Real language usage will help your translations to gain in accuracy and idiomaticity!

2 comments

• Vikora

The main sources we used are professionally translated company, and academic, websites. The origins of dog breed names As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch.