• Chat

Detroit tigers chat room

images detroit tigers chat room

Fair point, but the Tigers were scrambling like hell to win a WS before Mr. Comments Wrong poll link 0. Carpenter and Goodrum are the only two signings with potential. With that in mind, the Tigers surprised no one when they moved their top remaining trade chip: The Tigers saw him as the best option. Username or Email Address. That would make sense… 0. Hindsight is a darn thing. Affordable deals for Mike Fiers and Francisco Liriano give the Tigers a pair of veteran stopgaps who could potentially become trade assets themselves this summer.

• Detroit Tigers Rumors, News & Videos
  • Detroit Tigers Rumors & News MLB Trade Deadline
  • Winter home of the Detroit Tigers Review of Imperial Swan Lakeland, Lakeland, FL TripAdvisor

• Detroit Tigers Rumors, News & Videos

Detroit Tigers Rumors, News! Rumors are still being confirmed, but the Tigers may have just acquired. Your best source for quality Detroit Tigers news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective. Tigers offseason payroll and contracts going forward.

Posts: - Views : With the 5th pick in the MLB draft, your Detroit Tigers select. Posts:
    I agree with everything you wrote here, and I am curious if they tried for Neil Walker. I would also think they would look at a rebuilding club as a great opportunity, and want to come to Detroit.

Detroit Tigers Rumors & News MLB Trade Deadline

I understand having a few major league fillers to make it thru the season. Tigers were never interested in Neil Walker, as Machado has been a long time prospect in the system. The need for a utility infielder led to a comparable blend of minor league signings in Alexi Amarista, Pete Kozma and Niko Goodrum.

Profile view of black man
    Jordan Zimmermann has struggled enormously in his first two seasons with the Tigers.

Matt Boyd and Daniel Norris have displayed flashes of potential but have not yet solidified themselves as long-term rotation cogs.

Winter home of the Detroit Tigers Review of Imperial Swan Lakeland, Lakeland, FL TripAdvisor

Tigers are dead set on seeing if he can, because the likelihood of the Tigers resigning Iglesias is pretty small. Questions Remaining The list of remaining questions for the Tigers, as one would expect in the early stages of a rebuild, is plentiful. The rebuilding Tigers did much of their heavy lifting on the trade front last summer, when they shipped out Justin UptonJustin VerlanderJustin Wilson and J.

I passed and he was one of the best options at the time.

Oct 1, Good thing we got rid of Brad Ausmus and his record and replaced him with the experienced Ron Illadvisedhire, who has led the Tigers. May 9, Have a conversation about Detroit Tigers in Detroit Tigers Chat Rooms. Aug 29, Welcome to today's special live chat with Anthony Fenech.

Video: Detroit tigers chat room Detroit Tigers End of an Era

You can talk baseball with our Detroit Tigers beat writer as the team takes on the.
    Given the current state, shouldnt players be the priority? What I was disappointed in was what was signed for AAA. Nice article, but some misses.

The rebuilding Tigers did much of their heavy lifting on the trade front last summer, when they shipped out Justin UptonJustin VerlanderJustin Wilson and J. Go To Hoops Rumors. Tigers fans will now have to suffer from the damage created by severely miscalculated spending and all-or-nothing trading sprees of recent years.

CRAIGSLIST MURFREESBORO TN DOGS FOR SALE
    Dixon Machado has yet to prove his mettle in the Majors but will be handed the keys at second base.

The larger question facing Detroit this summer will no doubt be whether the time is right to cash in on larger chips such as presumptive closer Shane Greene and, much more significantly, ace Michael Fulmer.

Video: Detroit tigers chat room Detroit Tigers vs Texas Rangers

With that in mind, the Tigers surprised no one when they moved their top remaining trade chip: I agree, they should not trade Michael Fulmer unless they get their socks completely knocked off by a package of top shelf prospects. Also the Tigers minor league system was devastatingly ravished by their over extended chase for a title so they would have been forced to develop a ton of guys out of position just to field a AAA team.

5 comments

• Fecage

Using players as chips in a poker game is part of the job as a MLB GM but trading a young, probable ace in Fulmer for prospects is drawing to an inside straight.

• Mezijin

Adding that pair could mean that Norris begins the year in Triple-A, whereas the out-of-options Boyd is a lock to make the roster. Yes, they had five other starters, and he was going to be expensive.

• Mezikree

I love the idea of giving young guys a chance to shine but these moves were probably necessary. At least Upton was a great signing… 1.

• Kazranris

Tigers are dead set on seeing if he can, because the likelihood of the Tigers resigning Iglesias is pretty small.