• Chat

Facebook login mobile phone number

images facebook login mobile phone number

This will make it inconvenient to reset your account lateras it is much easier to set up a new throwaway FB account than it is to get a new phone number. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Read about this change in our blog post. No amount of trying again yields different results. Click Facebookpaste in the App ID and App Secret values which you obtained previously, optionally enable any scopes needed by your application, then click OK. SO is there a way on how to use tinder without giving out my phone? They said they are working on it. This goes for the app on my phone too. When you go to Facebook's home page to sign in, the necessary fields on the page request your email address and your Facebook password.

• Facebook Log In or Sign Up
  • Tinder Without Facebook Pros & Cons of Signing Up with your Phone Number
  • How to configure Facebook authentication for your App Services application Microsoft Docs

• Sign Up · Log In · Messenger · Facebook Lite · Mobile · Find Friends · People · Pages · Page Categories · Places · Games · Locations · Marketplace · Groups.

Facebook Log In or Sign Up

Create an account or log into Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know.

Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. Create an account or log into Facebook. Email or Phone, Password Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. Mobile number or email.
    Is the ban likely only linked to my current phone number?

Video: Facebook login mobile phone number How to Change Facebook Phone Number in Mobile

According to this Facebook FAQ:. By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. If you signed up for Facebook from your mobile phone, you can use your phone number and the password you created during the sign up process to log in on from a computer or phone. Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

Toe curling cramp
    Choose the type you'd like to provide: Here is my code.

This is somewhat misleading, as you actually do not need to log in with your associated email address. Sign me up for the newsletter! You should receive a text message containing a confirmation code. Yes, you'd be able to log in with the same password that you'd use with your email, if you used your phone number.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Create an account or log in to Facebook. Connect with friends Email or Phone, Password. Forgotten account? Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Tinder Without Facebook Pros & Cons of Signing Up with your Phone Number

Create an Mobile number or email address. Re-enter email. make sure you enter your entire mobile phone number, including the country code. If you're still having trouble, you can try to recover your account.
    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You need to add your phone number in the Account settings. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site the association bonus does not count.

Could this be a thing or is this just me? You have now successfully added the mobile phone number to your Facebook account.

Quick date
    I recommend ProtonMail for this purpose.

Click "Login" to log into Facebook using your cellphone number. I am having the exact same problem. Well did you delete the app, or the profile?

You use these later to configure your application in Azure.

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know. More about: phone number change login facebook code I reset the password and they send me a login code on mobile butbi never receive it.

How to configure Facebook authentication for your App Services application Microsoft Docs

Instead, you can use your Facebook username (if you set one up), or a mobile phone number associated with your account to log in. Before you.
    Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Would the password be the same as the e-mail? Thanks luschnSuppose i have registered FB with phone number then also we can't get phone number information? Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Here is my code FB. Select your preferences on the new page that opens. So the infos here are outdated.

Facebook login mobile phone number
    Does my original profile still exist and can o sign in somehow?

The downside to this is that you will need to be home or wherever that landline phone is to log in again, should you get logged out at some point.

Here is my code. To complete the procedure in this topic, you must have a Facebook account that has a verified email address and a mobile phone number.

Video: Facebook login mobile phone number how to recover facebook password without email and phone number

Hi, when I log in with phone number, which recently happens very often dont know why it asks for my number like 4 times a week it says that there is a fee I have to pay for the message with a code which I receive from them.

Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.

5 comments

• Volkis

Why are they forcing me to give them my number now if my page is already associated with Facebook?

• Fautilar

SO is there a way on how to use tinder without giving out my phone? I hope you found this guide helpful.

• Jugis

Instead, you can use your Facebook username if you set one upor a mobile phone number associated with your account to log in.