• Chat

Facebook.com login sign up questions

images facebook.com login sign up questions

It also received 16 testimonials from readers, earning it our reader approved badge. It is important because I am developing a fb app in which users email is a must. You can use Facebook to create events and invite people. TF Tia Fernandez May 18, What do I do if I can't access my account after setting it up? Once they accept your invitation, that person will be added to your Friends list.

• Is it possible to signup in Facebook without an email id Stack Overflow
  • How to Set up a Facebook Account 11 Steps (with Pictures)

• Create an account or log in to Facebook.

Is it possible to signup in Facebook without an email id Stack Overflow

Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.

Video: Facebook.com login sign up questions Facebook Sign Up

How do I log into my Facebook account? How do I add or remove an email from my account? I can’t reset my password because I can't access the email or mobile phone number on my account.

How to Set up a Facebook Account 11 Steps (with Pictures)

Follow this Question · Share We're sorry to hear you are having trouble logging in to Facebook. Login and password frequently asked questions: my password and I forgot to log out because I don't know where can'I find it and I want to.
    This will allow others to quickly see who you are, making conversations between friends and family easier.

It is always better to be more secure when dealing with social media. Facebook registration even in desktop requires only Email OR Phone.

Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. It may take a few minutes for the email to get delivered.

PROFILE VIEW OF BLACK MAN
    Once your account is created, you can share interesting things with friends, upload images, chat, and much more.

How can I get all of my friends back on Facebook without sending a friend request? My contacts on my contact list keep disappearing.

Click "I forgot e-mail"; you should be able to go through steps to transfer the account to a different e-mail, or input your e-mail and new password. Facebook events are quickly becoming one of the main ways that people organize gatherings.

Click the "Sign Up" button. Not Helpful 3 Helpful 2.

Go to and follow the instructions.

Make sure to If you're having problems with your email, phone number, or username. Learn what.

I forgot the login details for an old account. Related Help Center FAQs; How do I recover an old account I can't log into? Ask a Question Logging In be able to get access by answering a security question or getting help from friends. Create an account or log into Facebook.

Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.
    Not Helpful 4 Helpful It will probably not be as good of an experience, though.

Already answered Not a question Bad question Other. More success stories All success stories Hide success stories. Not Helpful 8 Helpful Facebook registration even in desktop requires only Email OR Phone.

Video: Facebook.com login sign up questions Facebook API

Facebook.com login sign up questions
    Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. IT Ia Takidze Nov 1, You must use your real name for your account.

NE Nicaylia Edwards May 26, If the person you are chatting with is not online, they will receive your message the next time they log in.

3 comments

• Dukora

It will probably not be as good of an experience, though. How do I change my password on my Facebook account after setting it up?

• Kigam

TF Tia Fernandez May 18, There are countless horror stories of people posting things that they don't want others to see, or losing a job because of something controversial they shared.