• Chat

Hide chat on facebook

images hide chat on facebook

How do I find out what my boyfriend is hiding from me? Enjoy the treasure trove of messages that you never knew you had! Facebook In other languages: Click the conversation from the list in the left pane. Select Archive from this list to move the messages to a hidden folder. There's a secret folder on Facebook Messenger containing messages that you probably didn't know existed. The settings icon looks like a small cog. Small Business - Chron. If the same person contacts you again, the old message will move back to your inbox.

• How to Get Rid of the Chat Box at the Bottom of Facebook
  • How to hide the chat sidebar in Facebook automatically Web Applications Stack Exchange
  • How to find secret messages in Facebook's hidden inbox Business Insider

• how do i hide the chat sidebar. Chat & Messages. News Feed. Asked about 5 years ago by Tracey Johnstone.

How to Get Rid of the Chat Box at the Bottom of Facebook

Votes · 35 Followers · Seen by 35, Starting today, everytime I open or reload a fb page, the chat sidebar comes backmaking it hard to play games.

I rarely use chat.

Video: Hide chat on facebook How to Disable (or Enable) Facebook Chat On Android.

Don't want the sidebar taking. You could use the secret conversation option in Facebook messenger, as it can hide your messages from other devices and the message box will only appear in .
    Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

How to hide the chat sidebar in Facebook automatically Web Applications Stack Exchange

Store the screenshot on a personal device. Open the Facebook Messenger app. Use the mouseover options instead. Hide messages on a smartphone browser. And here you have it — a little-known place on Facebook Messenger full of unread messages.

This will work on an iPhone and an iPad.

PARTNER ONLINE GAMES
    Select Archived from the drop-down menu.

Tap the "See filtered requests" option, which sits under any existing requests you have. When you receive a message from someone on Facebook who isn't your friend, Facebook alerts you to let you know.

The settings icon looks like a small cog. A tiny X will appear near the right edge of the box. Swipe left on the conversation you'd like to hide.

Facebook allows you to hide the fact that you're online, and with this method, you can safely stay offline to such unwanted persons. When you want to be available to chat with certain friends but not others, these quick steps can help you out. active at all times.

Log out of the Facebook chat tool to remove the chat box. Click the "Hide Sidebar" button to close the sidebar altogether. You can click the .
    Besides, they can contact me.

Video: Hide chat on facebook How to hide messages in Facebook messenger Urdu/hindi

By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. I see today that if you hide the sidebar it sticks like that at the next FB visit. Not Helpful 9 Helpful 6. Several Business Insider journalists found the vault, and all of us had messages in there that we didn't know we had ever received.

How to find secret messages in Facebook's hidden inbox Business Insider

Kentucky sex offenders
    This looks like a cogwheel. Andrew Tennyson has been writing about culture, technology, health and a variety of other subjects since Click the conversation from the list in the left pane.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of ServicePrivacy Policyand Cookies Policy. Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. Help answer questions Learn more.

Not Helpful 6 Helpful 5.

3 comments

• Shakabei

When you receive a message from someone on Facebook who isn't your friend, Facebook alerts you to let you know. If you have the Facebook Messenger app on your Android device, you can manage messages from your smartphone or tablet.

• Dugore

Tap the Messenger icon at the bottom of your screen. After archiving in Messenger, the full conversation is still visible just by clicking a person's name in the chat bar!