• Chat

How to keep a woman happy on her period

images how to keep a woman happy on her period

Do you get frustrated and confused in trying to relate with her? Live life, love you, laugh a lot, Lyndah. A need to know post for men, thanks for putting it out there! I have always and will always prefer men who want to understand me, who relate to me, who I can see have compassion and love for both men and women in them. If she experiences a lot of pain then leave her the hell alone. I dreaded that time, I helplessly witnessed her moan and writhe in pain. Show kindness and loving to your woman when you may not want to during her period. It invites men to stop and shift out of old outdated tough macho guy syndrome and stop being dumb ass men.

• 5 Manly Ways to Support a Woman's Period The Good Men Project

• If you want to keep your woman happy during her periods, you just have to be yourself, really; eventually be extra supportive if she is is pain and be patient about. When your girlfriend or wife has her period, it can be difficult to know what and Keep Her Captivated: Lead Your Relationship To Its Maximum.

For starters, your girl might actually need you around to keep her mind off But when she's on her period, she may not respond with the same.
    I believe it is very helpful to not assume that our partners know or understand what we are going through. If you want to be kind to her then just leave her alone as much as possible.

Video: How to keep a woman happy on her period "5 Ways To Help Your Girlfriend When She On Her Period" *Hilarious*

As a guy, you find the source of the problem, and fix it. Thanks for doing this deep work!

Video: How to keep a woman happy on her period How To Treat Your Girlfriend On Her Period!!!

Her monthly bleeding cycle is a sacred flow exhibiting the power of women in their ability to birth a being from within.

This can only bring more fulfillment to the both of you.

Best dating apps free download
    Take a moment and think about your own; do you argue more when she is about to menstruate?

I hope that every man can have some education of this type. With all due respect Jen, have you tried all the lifestyle changes available to help with the cramps? Yes, having cramps is the bodies way of communicating that something is out of balance. The article as a whole reeks as cautionary, which I think is a bit contradictory to the message you are trying to send.

A woman's period is surely not her favorite part of the month.

You can also keep a blanket next to her in case she gets cold because her body. Let us make things easier for everyone - here are a few texts girls want to receive from their boyfriends, when they are on their period!. Thus, it is important to stay energized during your period and try and fight an as possible in order to keep our overall happiness and wellbeing in check. Women's Health also reports that severe cramps on one side of your.
    I have always and will always prefer men who want to understand me, who relate to me, who I can see have compassion and love for both men and women in them.

I hope you men will read it. Take a moment and think about your own; do you argue more when she is about to menstruate? Menstruation is not only a physical thing. Since I had no way of being part of her process, I just stayed away from her. We men like to support, we like to feel necessary, it is in that spirit that I am approaching this.

If she experiences a lot of pain then leave her the hell alone.

5 Manly Ways to Support a Woman's Period The Good Men Project

KISMIA CHAT
    You might also struggle with a woman who experiences chronic low level irritability, anxiety or depression, perhaps even horrible cramping and pain.

The connotation is all wrong in the article. To up level how you relate to her. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Clear communication and finding ways to support one another is so important.

What you don't know for sure is exactly why your girlfriend's period makes her but we'll keep it short and sweet: That estradiol that started rising during her. This article talks about things you should in mind when your girl is menstruating. 7 Great Things To Do When Your Girlfriend Is On Her Period. By Tarrin If there's a movie she won't stop hinting at, go see it.

Whatever it may.
    Thank you Zat for opening this illuminating topic for couples to consider. Most timesit really is best to just stay away.

These are suggestions to keep in mind if you are a man that wants to keep growing your relationship. If she is not in a lot of pain then just treat her normally. It sure keeps me moving but it is also said to increase the flow, and it is a no in an endometriosis diet I think.

Prefer them soooo much over your so called bad boys.

Sdate dating games
    Feminine energy just means just the energy of creation and masculine energy is just that which gives form to it.

Check out the Girl Code episode where they cover this. I believe it is very helpful to not assume that our partners know or understand what we are going through. This can only bring more fulfillment to the both of you.

It invites men to stop and shift out of old outdated tough macho guy syndrome and stop being dumb ass men. I am definitely NOT suggesting an attitude change or organic food is the answer to severe menstrual cramps.

The miracle magic menses attitude would of course depend on what works for the woman, not suggesting an over the top ceremony ever month, unless of course she likes it.

2 comments

• Zulujin

It invites men to stop and shift out of old outdated tough macho guy syndrome and stop being dumb ass men.

• Zulkit

Do you get frustrated and confused in trying to relate with her? Prefer them soooo much over your so called bad boys.