• Chat

Nice to meet you too

images nice to meet you too

Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Elatek New Member Polish, Poland. You must log in or sign up to reply here. We supply a list of EFL job vacancies. Several days ago when I said "Nice to meet you" to an american he replied with "you too". VOA Learning Englishviews.

• sentence meaning Replies to nice to meet you English Language Learners Stack Exchange
  • Reply to Nice to meet you Antimoon Forum
  • Me too, you too responding to Nice to meet you. WordReference Forums
  • Tureng nice to meet you, too Turkish English Dictionary
  • How To Respond To 'Nice To Meet You.'.
  • Do You Use Nice To Meet You Nice To Meet You, Too

• sentence meaning Replies to nice to meet you English Language Learners Stack Exchange

Nice meeting you as and brief. You could say Nice to meet you too. that would sound a bit of an echo of the other person's.

Some of the most common responses from the other person are: 1. Pleasure/nice /glad to meet you, too 2.

It is (very) nice to meet you, too. 3. I know "nice to meet you, too" is the best response. But is it all right to reply with just "you,too" or "me, too"?.
    Elatek New Member Polish, Poland.

Reply to Nice to meet you Antimoon Forum

Sign in to make your opinion count. I agree with the above two comments. Keep in mind that the full phrase is "It's nice to meet you. Because saying "me too" is like saying "It's also nice for me to meet me. Nice To Meet You?

Nice to meet you too
    Several days ago when I said "Nice to meet you" to an american he replied with "you too".

Discussion in ' English Only ' started by ElatekOct 20, Thank you for your explanation! Share This Page Tweet.

Me too, you too responding to Nice to meet you. WordReference Forums

That's me once more, When someone says " Nice to meet you" can we answer " me too" or " you too" or " and you" meaning ' Nice to meet you. Many Japanese textbooks have this kind of expressions.

Video: Nice to meet you too ScottDW Nice To Meet You

Some say they are outdated, some says they are used only in formal occasions. If you hear that expres. Many people still write “Nice to e-meet you” or “Nice to virtually meet you. the “ nice to meet you” portion could make your message sound too.
    Several days ago when I said "Nice to meet you" to an american he replied with "you too". Sign in to make your opinion count.

Video: Nice to meet you too Beginner Levels - Lesson 1: Nice To Meet You!

Steve Webbviews. Giving an Effective Poster Presentation - Duration: Do you use " Nice to meet you " "Nice to meet you, too" " You, too" as a first greeting? Page 1 of 1.

Nice to meet you too
    Rachel's English 2, views.

Jennifer DesRochers 1, views. The latter form would be inappropriate when greeting people in formal situations but not necessarily inappropriate when greeting people in an informal situation like at a bar or a party. Or is the reply '' Nice to meet you too" the only correct one? Sign in to report inappropriate content.

Tureng nice to meet you, too Turkish English Dictionary

This video is unavailable. When leaving a gathering saying goodbyes to someone you have just met you often say "It was nice meeting you", replied with "Nice to meet you too".

You can reply: Nice to meet you, too! or, shortened, "You, too!" Other common expressions are: My pleasure!

Same here!

Likewise. I know it's alright to reply with "Nice to meet you too".

How To Respond To 'Nice To Meet You.'.

What about a shorter "me too"? Several days ago when I said "Nice to meet you" to an. 'Nice meeting you too'. to start with an engagement/relation with the sender, he can reply with 'Please to meet you too' followed by mentioning the next step as.
    Gerunds and Infinitives Verbs: How to take Cornell notes - Duration: No, create an account now.

Your name or email address: Discussion in ' English Only ' started by ElatekOct 20,

Crossville tn jobs craigslist
    Add to Want to watch this again later? My teacher says it's the most informal and shortest reply to "nice to meet you" and he's british.

This feature is not available right now.

Do You Use Nice To Meet You Nice To Meet You, Too

Don't like this video? Do you already have an account? No, create an account now.

0 comments