• Chat

What are active logins

images what are active logins

Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Couldn't they store cookies in some encrypted form? How to delete active logins in Internet Explorer 9 Ask Question. My site stores nav changes in a PHP session and I would like to not have to completely kill the browser and re-open. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered.

• Active logins are sites that you are currently logged into that you have asked to remember that you are logged in (Example, Facebook, if you log. Whenever I clear history (everything BUT the active logins), it clears my active logins.

I have to clear cache and cookies quite often due to my. (As a heads up, you need to update your version of Firefox, Update Firefox to the latest version). Active logins are websites that you are.
    Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Video: What are active logins Active Logins

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service. The command who - display who is on the system:.

Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Anything a user can do without a password, a piece of malware on the computer can do without a password. I've enabled viewing the storage tab and I can see the session but it no longer gives me the option to remove it.

Video: What are active logins Create a simple login screen in swift: authenticate the user and keep the session active

What are active logins
    Can anyone help me out?

It provides few analytical options as --until--sinceetc. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service.

Additionally you could kill all processes of a specific user reference:.

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

I have firefox quantum latest version, when I choose "use custom history settings" and untick the "active logins" but tick the "cookies" when I. Some browsers also refer to a third type of "private data", as "active logins" or " authenticated sessions".

It's important to understand why you. I'm assuming you mean active logins to whatever application you may be supporting. In that case, track your users login within the session.
    Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled.

Chris Rutherfurd 1, 1 7 Anything a user can do without a password, a piece of malware on the computer can do without a password. If your computer is so thoroughly compromised that an attacker could use the cookies from your machine, then clearing won't matter since they could either back them up or simply access your accounts while you are using them.

It has really limited usage: Indeed I've never used this command.

What are active logins
    Can you explain what are the difficulties in making it secure if you do use persistent logins for example?

It really depends more on the services you are accessing than on your local system.

Chris Rutherfurd 1, 1 7 Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Super User works best with JavaScript enabled.

I had to install web developer toolbar - addons.

4 comments

• Temuro

This question is regarding common browsers, even though I may refer to Firefox settings. Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

• Nilabar

The command users - print the user names of users currently logged in to the current host. I've enabled viewing the storage tab and I can see the session but it no longer gives me the option to remove it.

• Maull

Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

• Tygogal

It provides few analytical options as --until--sinceetc. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered.