• Chat

What does np mean in chatting

images what does np mean in chatting

I learned that these slang terms were coined and popularized by those on the Internet to save time on keystrokes. See, it's the little things! Abbreviations commonly used in chat or instant messaging? Whilst the use of Internet slang saves time for the writer, the reader often may take more than twice the time to understand what the writer is trying to say this way. Below, I have included a list of Internet slang and acronyms where you can find the meaning of lol, lmao, rofl, brb, afk, ty, thx, np, and other Internet slag and acronyms.

• What’s the Meaning of lol, lmao, rofl, brb, afk, ty, thx and np TurboFuture
  • What does np mean np Definition. Meaning of np.
  • NP What Does NP Mean
  • What does NP stand for in CHAT
  • what does np mean, when chatting and playing games Yahoo Answers

• Top definition. NPunknown Get a NP mug for your mother-in-law Julia.

What’s the Meaning of lol, lmao, rofl, brb, afk, ty, thx and np TurboFuture

2. np unknown Specific usage: Online IM/chat. Punter1 says: now playing, used to announce what music you are listening to in text-based chatrooms. np.

What does np mean np Definition. Meaning of np.

5 meanings of NP acronym and NP abbreviation in CHAT. Get the definition of NP in CHAT by All Acronyms dictionary. Top Definition: No Problem In CHAT. This Internet Slang page is designed to explain what the meaning of NP is. acronyms and abbreviations as used in websites, ICQ chat rooms, blogs, SMS, and.
    My poor son is lonely.

Video: What does np mean in chatting What does np mean

Sorry, he may be a pedophile. I remember hearing adults use that amongst themselves when I was a kid. Xbox One or PS4?

NP What Does NP Mean

This is feature allows you to search the site. Watch -it is probably already out of date!!! List of Internet Slang and Acronyms Continued

CRAIGSLIST HARLINGEN/SAN BENITO
    Awww, I had answered your question with a brand new hub, but it appears to have been deleted as an answer.

This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. This supports the Maven widget and search functionality.

Is it cheaper to replace? See, it's the little things!

This page talks about NP and its meaning on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Yubl as well as in SMS texts and chat forums. Meaning of NP. no. This Slang page is designed to explain what the meaning of np is.

The slang word / phrase / acronym np means. Online Slang Dictionary. A list of slang words. Learn the meaning of LMAO, other internet slang, and acronyms used in text used in text messaging, instant messaging, chatting, and on Facebook and Twitter.

NP. No problem. OMG. Oh my god. OT. Off topic.

What does NP stand for in CHAT

OTOH. On the other hand.
    This is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. What are video games? Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.

Internet slang are coined and popularized by internet users to save time on keystrokes. I love this app i love the meanings thank you so much for the person who made this. Does anybody play neopets?

what does np mean, when chatting and playing games Yahoo Answers

What does np mean in chatting
    OK - above list helps answers a few questions.

Some articles have Google Maps embedded in them. This is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service.

Video: What does np mean in chatting Texting slang - jk, idk, ttyl, cya, tmi, np, k

I am moderately sure I will be told lots of new stuff right right here! Cunning - you put Afk in the header but didn't define it? I agree with the comment way above, that it takes longer to read than when people take the time to actually spell a word in full.

3 comments

• Daizshura

This truly is a sure sign of a language that is in the process of developing into a brand new language.

• Zolocage

You have no idea who this dude is, and there seems to be a really high risk that he could be a predator. Internet slang are coined and popularized by internet users to save time on keystrokes.

• Moogusida

Below is a listing of Internet slang and acronyms which I believe are commonly used by many on the Internet.