• Chat

Why cant i log into facebook on my laptop

images why cant i log into facebook on my laptop

I have the same question She Knows Digitalviews. What is your Instagram password when signing in using Facebook? Please try again later. A great post of yours! This question already has an answer here: Recover Facebook account without email or phone to access verification code and login again - Duration: You can then enter a new password for the Instagram account that was most recently linked to your Facebook account. Report Respond to genb. Very grateful for the help!

• Why can't I access Facebook on my computer, but I can access Microsoft Community
  • Can't Access Facebook, other websites are fine [Solved]
  • My laptop cannot open facebook

• Why can't I access Facebook on my computer, but I can access Microsoft Community

I was able to use facebook on my laptop until a couple of days ago. How can I get access back?.

On my work computer, every time I try to access Facebook, I get the error "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. Hi, I need you or anyone's help so bad, It has been 5days now since I wasn't able to access my facebook on my laptop and it is so frustrating!.
    Look for other possible problems.

Thanks for marking this as the answer. I have the exactly same problem. I need access to these sites to update our company pages. Technical cheez 2, views.

Date was anziehen family shooting
    This feature is not available right now. When you login account using Facebook it synchronize your account with Facebook by using details from Facebook and didn't ask for password. You can use any email address or phone number that is linked with that Facebook account to login Forgotten password: The Facebook login page is in English by default.

Rob - Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right. Thank you, rcgaffud 5 Something to say? For above activity I would suggest instead of app, go to instagram.

Hello, guys help me out here my laptop is failing to open or can I say loading the Ok,I found the fix for my can't be signed into Facebook on two different I logged her out of phone then logged into laptop,they make you answer.

I click the arrow to get the drop down to log out.

Can't Access Facebook, other websites are fine [Solved]

It does not drop down but takes me to my settings page. P I can't seem to log into Facebook on my laptop. If you're having trouble logging into your account or resetting your password, I can't reset my password because I can't access the email or mobile phone.
    But when you login account from a separate device or PC, it will ask for the password.

Go into the app where you originally signed up and click the option to change your password and then set one there. Thank you for your interest in this question.

My laptop cannot open facebook

A great post of yours! If you can't remember your password, you can reset it through your email address or your Facebook account.

Women seeking men london
    Now whenever I have to log in from a laptop or a PC they say my password is incorrect since they don't have a "login with Facebook option".

An Tinh - Sep 23, at I am trying what you suggest now.

I tried using my Facebook password but it didn't work. You can change it to your preferred language. More Report Need to report the video?

Video: Why cant i log into facebook on my laptop how to recover hacked Facebook account

Wow the same catastrophe has befallen me today?

4 comments