• Chat

Wwe ppv chat rooms

images wwe ppv chat rooms

Speaking of Jerry Jarrett, wonder how well he's doing selling property. We all liked that they gave Miztourage some time in ring together. In which case, in a role that is unfit for me, likely I would be deemed the devil. Vince you need to further improve your light weight division The chat felt it set the tone and was a good opener. However, we also learned tonight on Live that Murphy will have a title defense to worry about as it was announced that Mustafa Ali will challenge for the Cruiserweight Championship at Survivor Series on November 18th:. But, it's the best I can do at the moment. Reactions will refresh every five minutes! COM as well as on the air.

• Wrestling Chatrooms
  • TRAVEL PACKAGES FOR WWE PPV EVENTS WrestlingFigs
  • Elimination Chamber InterReaction And Live Chat Thread The Chairshot
  • Transcript of Vince McMahon's Public AOL Chat From Resurfaces

• Join WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and the team as they cover LIVE WWE Raw and pay-per-view events in. Please remember - NEVER give out personal information in the chatrooms or Cage - 09/26/ PMWWE Best PPV Matches of the Year WWE Summerslam- Sunday 21st August PPV Quiz The Quiz will take place from pm in the Quiz Room, for more info see the Quiz.
    But, it's the best I can do at the moment. News 7 hours ago.

Video: Wwe ppv chat rooms Former WWE Wrestlers Who REJECTED WWE For An Appearance At Evolution PPV

News 2 days ago. Or, was it the aftermath of a Vader match? If I were you I would demand a Christmas gift, a birthday card, and an autographed picture of Bob Pittman. Podcasts 5 days ago.

WOMEN SEEKING MEN LONDON
    If I told you the next big talent who was to arrive on the scene, I would spoil the surprise, however, it's no secret that I would like for Mr.

Wrestling Chatrooms

I'm sitting in Bill Banks office with a cup of coffee in my hand that's cold, looking up at DX making some sort of gesture toward their crotch, what the hell is the matter with Bill Banks? Speaking of minds, what about that retarded Mankind?

Send your questions in for Mr. News 6 hours ago. Bishoff a letter indicating that any parking lot in any city in America would be a suitable location for me to meet him.

IF YOU LIKE WWE, RAW, SMACKDOWN & NXT + LIKE CHATTING THIS IS We have vintage shows & ppvs from such as Raw.

Did anyone here used to visit the chatroom? I used to use the ppv chat room because the main WWF one was always so full. old WWE Chat Room on ? So many fun moments in that chat room, spamming and bragging whenever John Cena won at a PPV.
    We all liked that they gave Miztourage some time in ring together. Vince, You must realize that many young children idolize the wrestlers of the WWF. Bishoff a with no TV coverage, just Bishoff vs. Come on Bob Pittman, get your shit together!

TRAVEL PACKAGES FOR WWE PPV EVENTS WrestlingFigs

How about it Bob, a Brawl for All, Pittman vs.

LONDON ENGLAND PEOPLE SEARCH
    I'm sitting in Bill Banks office with a cup of coffee in my hand that's cold, looking up at DX making some sort of gesture toward their crotch, what the hell is the matter with Bill Banks?

I didn't know so many people cared. It wasn't your neighbor flatulating next to you, it was Mankind's mask, Or, was it the aftermath of a Vader match? McMahon was going to be on line tonight? Tonight we will be watching Elimination Chamber and I will be taking your reactions from the chat below and putting them in this article.

Come on Bob Pittman, get your shit together!

WWE wrestling news, Survivor Series Results, RAW Results, SmackDown The second half of the chat would consisted of Vince McMahon Question: Vince, why didn't you show at the WCW PPV to fight Eric Bischoff?.

Welcome to the first ever InterReation and Live Chat thread.

Elimination Chamber InterReaction And Live Chat Thread The Chairshot

Follow along with Steven Mitchell's Live WWE Elimination Chamber Coverage!.

Coming fresh off of Sunday's Extreme Rules pay-per-view and last week's via the live chat room where questions will be taken and special guests invited. TRAVEL PACKAGES FOR WWE PPV EVENTS PLUS JOIN US IN OUR EXCLUSIVE VIP CHAT ROOM AND DISCUSS WRESTLING AFTER.
    This Week's Total Divas Viewership.

Podcasts 15 hours ago. Vince, are you a fan of South Park? Do you respect Eric Bishoff at all? Coverage 1 day ago.

WOMEN SEEKING MEN LONDON
    Bad News For Braun Strowman. News 10 hours ago.

Transcript of Vince McMahon's Public AOL Chat From Resurfaces

Well I certainly appreciate all of the questions coming over a frozen AOL. It's nice that everyone is so concerned with my health and mental well being. Published 6 hours ago on November 7,

4 comments